Here are the many uses of the alkalizing mineral salts sol to provide a natural remedy for the body.
1. Dental Hygiene. You can use the brine (undiluted) when brushing your teeth. You can also use it as a mouthwash. The solution prevents gum bleeding and bad breath.
2. Ear Infections. Using a sol as eardrops will help in reversing ear outfections.
3. Acne. To lessen the acne, use a brine facial wash. To use alkalizing mineral salts as face or body scrub, just mix the salt with a fragrance free, organic soap.
4. Foot Fungus. Soak your feet with the brine solution and see the difference.
5. Psoriasis. Take brine solution to the affected skin area and rub. Then allow the brine to dry.
6. Motion Sickness. To get the energetic balancing properties of the alkalixing mineral salts, make a pouch of salt and wear it around your neck.
7. Sore Throats. Gargle with warm sol solution. Don’t swallow the solution. This will ease your sore throat.
8. Balance Body PH factor. The sol helps in maintaining a balanced pH factor for the body. It can help in eliminating heavy metals in the body. Some of these metals are lead, arsenic, mercury and calcium. The salt has the ability to dissolve their molecular structures.
9. Menstrual complaints. If you are experiencing menstrual cramps, use a warm salt sachet for 30 minutes. You can also get a cloth and dip it on the sol. Wring and put the cloth on your abdomen. Then cover it with towel and put a hot water bottle. Allow this for 30 minutes to get rid of the cramps.
10. Headaches. Use concentrated sol solution to massage the head and neck. For severe headaches, you can also apply a cold compress by combining 1 teaspoon of sol to 1 tablespoon of alkaline cold water. Change as necessary.
11. Chronic Respiratory Illness. Asthma, sinusitis and bronchitis can be treated with brine inhalation therapy using a nebulizer. Head a pot and add a minimum of 0.7 of salt with the boiling water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the brine steam. Do this for 10 to 15 minutes. The pollutants will be expelled out in about 30 minutes from inhaling the brine solution.
The solution can also reverse other skin irritations. It can also be used for other post-operative care, rheumatism, joint ailments and insect bites or wounds. It can also be used as sol bath. This will reactivate the body’s ability for self-healing and body’s electrical conductivity.