1. The color of your urine – if you’re getting enough water, your urine will be clear. Urine that’s constantly yellow indicates de-hydration and increased toxic load. The answer is to drink more water in-between meals.
2. Coffee addiction – a lack of energy is often masked by coffee addiction. Take a day off coffee and meet the real you. Malnutrition and a lack of proper relaxation causes fatigue that leads to caffeine and other stimulant addictions. Don’t hide from the effects of an unhealthy lifestyle by using addictive chemical stimulants. It will only hit you harder later.
3. Amount of daily fecal discharge (pooping) – you’re supposed to move 12 inches of fecal material daily. This can be with one bathroom visit but moving your bowels after each meal is optimal. If you’re not moving 12 inches of fecal material per day, the toxins in the body will be high and disease could be coming to visit. The answer is less stress and more whole live organic foods.
4. Headaches – having one headache ever week or once every 2 weeks indicates a high level of intestinal distress from either toxins, unhealthy gut flora, excessive stress, alcohol consumption, food allergies, de-hydration etc. Headaches mean you need to clean up your lifestyle and reconnect with the message your body is sending. Most headaches start in the intestines.
5. Skin rashes or red skin blotches – when the body can’t move poisons out through the bowels or the bladder, it uses the skin next. These toxins often turn the skin red and when a hot day comes around, more of these toxins move out to the skin from sweat. The answer is greater dedication to a healthy lifestyle.
6. Acne – acne again is a sign the body is in toxic shock, moving the excessive poisonous load out through the skin. An unhealthy diet and unhealthy lifestyle habits are often the culprits. The answer is empowering yourself to a healthier lifestyle and not relying on your doctor to drug the body, so it stops telling you what you really need to do. Disease is a guardian, not a goblin. Listen to the message.
7. Common colds and a stuffed up nose – a weakened immune system will succumb to a cold a 1-2 times per year. A truly healthy immune system can go years, if not a decade without catching a cold or runny nose. Catching a common cold, sore throat, running nose etc means your tissues aren’t strong enough (with nutrition) to keep foreign invaders out. Eat a healthier diet to make your internal tissues strong enough to keep disease outside of yourself.
8. Joint pain – a toxic body is in chronic pain, especially in the joints……especially after the sun goes down. If your joint pain flares up in the early evening, it’s a sign the body is cleaning the toxins out of the joints and expanding them with inflammation to get the job done. Painkillers not only increase toxicity in the body, they lead to other secondary diseases. The answer is health and dealing with reality.
9. Hunger cravings – hunger shouldn’t come on fast and it should not lead to fatigue and aggressive changes in mood. If someone is experiencing extreme hunger cravings, they most likely are consuming excessive carbohydrates and will need to consume higher quality whole organic foods and healthy fats to maintain more even blood sugar.
10. Cellulite, weight gain and water retention. – all three of these items occur when the body is toxic and no amount of exercise will be able to control the negative effects of an unhealthy diet. A toxic body stores toxins in fat cells and increases water retention, in an attempt to decrease overall toxic load. If you poison yourself, a bigger you is a safer you. That’s how the body protects you from the poison. People today aren’t “fat”, they’re toxic. The simple answer is to build health daily, using the rule of baby steps and take control of your destiny.
Don’t react to disease. Build your health. Enjoy your week.